RHCSA Certification training at Koenig aims to impart core skills and expertise in administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 environments. To successfully administer Linux deployments on RHEL 7, candidates need to pass Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification exam EX200. This RHCSA training course will cover the fundamentals of Linux administration including basic shell commands, managing users, and setting passwords. It will also encompass file management using stream editor and locating files. RHCSA Course traverses through system management, storage management, security, server management, network services, and virtual machines.
- Configuration and management of local storage through logical volumes and partitions
- Creation and configuration of file systems, such as access control lists, encryption, permissions, and network file systems
- Controlling and operating services, virtual machines, systems and processes
- Installation, deployment, configuration, update, and maintenance of Linux systems
- Utilize the centralized authentication directory for user management and groups
- Security management using firewalls and SELinux configuration
- Previous operating system administration experience is helpful but not required for RHCSA Certification course
- Note: RHCSA Exam will be conducted in Delhi on the last date of Training. If you are taking training in Goa, You have to fly to Delhi on the second last day of Training and can go back to Goa after taking the exam. Cost of flight Goa-Delhi-Goa is included in the cost of Training as well as the pick-ups and accommodation in Delhi.