As a CSSLP, you have an internationally-recognized ability to incorporate security practices — authentication, authorization, and auditing — into each phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC). The CSSLP at InfosecTrain helps you:
- Develop an application security program in your organization
- Reduce production costs, source code vulnerabilities and delivery delays.
- Enhance the credibility of your organization and your team.
- Reduce losses due to insecure software breaches.
The CSSLP is the right choice for you if you:
- Are involved in any phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), and you’re responsible for application security practices.
- Want to create safer applications from desktop to cloud.
- Want to stay up to date so you can conquer new application vulnerabilities.
- Would like to be seen as the subject matter expert on security vulnerabilities — such as with application stacks, single sign-on initiatives or webhook integrations.
- Want to ensure that security is not an after-thought in software development.
- Need to better engage your key stakeholders throughout application development.
- Want to do your best to protect your organization and keep sensitive data safe.
Pre - Requisite