ISACA’s COBIT 5 is a comprehensive framework that empowers businesses to effectively execute enterprise IT governance and management. This intuitive framework helps in information optimization by assimilating the ultra-modern thinking with governance and management techniques across the enterprise and promotes the trust in information systems with universally accepted principles, analytical tools, best practices, and workable models adding value to the businesses.
The COBIT 5 Foundation training course targets to explain the core fundamentals of this evolutionary framework and imbibes skills to manage and govern enterprise IT efficiently. This foundation training allows beginners and working professionals to gain a competitive edge in basic understanding of COBIT with logical and practical-implementation driven approach.
This COBIT5 Foundation training helps you understand:
- COBIT and Other IT Governance Frameworks
- COBIT 5 Principle and Enablers
- Implementing COBIT 5 and Phases Of Implementation
- Process Capability Assessment Model
- Process Attributes and Levels to Process Capability
The COBIT5 Foundation training course is ideally meant for:
- IT auditors
- IT managers
- IT quality professionals
- IT leadership
- IT developers
- IT process practitioners
- Managers employed in IT service-providing companies or domains