The Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) training from InfosecTrain focuses on imparting knowledge and skills to professionals for maintaining and authorizing information system. This leading information security certification proves you’re an expert aligning information systems with the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
This certification is important to those in control for establishing security requirements and documentation along with formalizing risk assessment processes of an information security system. Specifically, it validates that you know how to formalize processes to assess risk and establish security documentation throughout the entire lifecycle of a system.
This course is ideal for authorization officials, information security professionals, information owners, and senior system managers
This CAP training is suitable for experienced IT personnel who are involved with:
- ISSOs, ISSMs and other infosec/information assurance practitioners who are focused on security assessment and authorization (traditional C&A) and continuous monitoring issues.
- Executives who must “sign off” on Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Inspector generals (IGs) and auditors who perform independent reviews.
- Program managers who develop or maintain IT systems.
- IT professionals are interested in improving cybersecurity and learning more about the importance of lifecycle cybersecurity risk management.