The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Certification is all-round certification and training course that demonstrates and validates your expertise in evaluating specific organizational requirements and accordingly recommend architectural changes to implement and deploy applications on AWS. This Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification on AWS solutions architecture renders the elite understanding of technical experience to design AWS-based distributed business applications.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification training delivers across the board understanding to:
- Design and deploy the robust, scalable, highly available and reliable application on the AWS.
- Choose the relevant AWS to design and deploy appropriate AWS application services.
- Migrate multi-tier applications to AWS.
- Design and deploy enterprise-level business applications in AWS.
This AWS Solutions Architect certification training is exclusively designed for:
- Professionals involved in designing AWS-based applications and systems
- Working professionals having the experience to deploy AWS cloud architecture
Pre - Requisite
- RecommendedAWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification
- Two or more years’ working experience to design and deploy cloud architecture on AWS
- Skills of evaluating the requirements of cloud applications and implementing, deploying, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Efficiency to implement best practices to the architectural design across diverse applications and enterprise