The AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional Certification validates your proficiency to provision, operate, and manage the distributed application systems on AWS. This comprehensive DevOps certification training course imbibes advanced technical understanding to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer- Professional exam. This AWS professional certification is highly demanded worldwide and adds to career opportunities for AWS DevOps professionals.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer- Professional certification enables the working DevOps professionals to acquire an in-depth understanding and experience to implement and manage methodologies and delivery systems in the AWS environment.
- Implementing and managing methodologies and continuous delivery systems in the AWS environment
- Understanding, implementing and automating security controls, compliance validations, and governance processes
- Devising and deploying effective metrics, logging and monitoring systems on AWS
- Implementing scalable, highly available and self-healing systems on the AWS platform
- IT professionals having Aws exposure and intending to advance their career in DevOps
- AWS DevOps professionals
Pre - Requisite
- Must pass AWS Certified Developer– Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator– Associate certification
- At least two or more years of experience to provision, operate and manage AWS environments